Last year, PayPal took an 8-week “bonding time” benefit that it only offered new dads if they were California employees and extended it to guys across its entire company. Which means all those newly empowered guys will have to come up with other stuff to give their California colleagues grief about.
- Headquarters: San Jose, CA
- Number of employees: 13,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 8 weeks
- Industry: Finance
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to paid parental leave, which you take when your kid is born, PayPal also offers up to 8 weeks of paid family care leave, which you take when your kid gets sick. Do not let your parents know, or they’ll expect you to use it on them.
- In January, PayPal joined the ranks of companies offering employees unlimited vacation. And if you make it to Year 5 with the company, you’ll have earned a 4-week paid sabbatical on top of your vacation.
The 50 Best – Full List
9 Small Businesses Leading The Way
What About The Freelancers?
Methodology And Resources