The consumer electronics business that spun off from Hewlett Packard’s 2015 split into 2 companies, HP is a quarter the size of its servers and services corporate cousin but actually pulls in more money. So if you’re choosing between Packards, laptops and printers are the smart move.
- Headquarters: Palo Alto, CA
- Number of employees: 50,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Tech
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to its basically-standard-for-tech-but-still-way-better-than-most 4 weeks leave for new dads HP offers up to 8 weeks of paid leave for families going through the adoption process.
- One of many companies on this list offering Bright Horizons Back Up Care Advantage, a subsidized child care program that activates when a parent’s existing child care falls through for whatever reason.
The 50 Best – Full List
9 Small Businesses Leading The Way
What About The Freelancers?
Methodology And Resources