The oldest and largest law firm in the Pacific Northwest has been listed on Fortune‘s “100 Best Places To Work In America” for the past 13 years, and it only rained for 11 of them.
- Headquarters: Seattle, WA
- Number of employees: 2,400
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Legal
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Does not determine primary and secondary caregivers based on gender, and primary caregivers are given 140 hours of transition time that can be used to extend paid leave or “ramp down” prior to taking leave or “ramp up” prior to returning from leave.
- Another flex time provider that puts its flex time where it’s mouth is: half of all the firm’s attorneys use flex time to some extent in creating their personal work schedule.
The 50 Best – Full List
9 Small Businesses Leading The Way
What About The Freelancers?
Methodology And Resources