A financial data and analysis provider that has retained 90 percent of its employees over the past 15 years. Presumably, more than a few of those employees were guys who had kids, so they must be doing something right.
- Headquarters: Norwalk, CT
- Number of employees: 8,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Finance
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company recently upped its paternity leave from one week to 4.
- Forty-five percent of employees use the company’s flex time policy in some capacity.
The 50 Best – Full List
9 Small Businesses Leading The Way
What About The Freelancers?
Methodology And Resources