Watching a bunch of TV shows before bedtime is never a good step for kids. And if children are from 2 to 5 years old, you are beautiful many want to avoid let them watch for more than an hour anything. Yet parents are tempted – more recently than ever – to stretch their screen time rules to the limit. Books are obviously your best option here, but if you have a child who has another episode of There is a twist or Storyboards before bedtime there is now a unique and thoughtful compromise.
As of today, Netflix has released a podcast called “Bedtime Stories with Netflix Jr.” The idea is simple: 15-minute audio bedtime stories, but featuring characters from popular Netflix children’s shows.
Episodes of Bedtime Stories with Netflix jr.
Right now, that means the following eight podcast episodes are:
- StoryBots: Why do we need sleep? – After a long day’s work, Fear investigates why people need sleep when it’s much nicer to stay awake.
- Chip & Potato: Mystery before bedtime – Chip and Potato go on a night adventure to find Spud’s missing Zinger gem.
- Super Monsters: Lobo’s first sleepover – Lobo has his first ever sleep with Frankie. After the excited couple gets ready for bed, Lobo needs extra help to calm his mind to fall asleep.
- Starbeam: Calm in the storm The day before the big carnival, Miserable Marla keeps everyone awake with her rush. StarBeam is determined to get a good night’s sleep and silence Marla.
- Ada Twist, Scientist: Tooth Fairy Bells After Ada loses her first tooth, The Questioneers develop a plan to meet the Tooth Fairy.
- Ridley Jones: Dino-Night Rescue Dante misplaced his plumpness and he could not fall asleep without it. Ridley and Dudley help Dante explore the museum to find his favorite toy and be cozy before bedtime.
- Trash truck: Band (d) Swing Hank and friends chase down their band swing after it has rolled down the hill.
- Go! Go! Cory Carson: Where’s my yawn? After a big day of playing, Freddie accidentally “catches” Cory’s yawn, and the two have to do everything necessary to get Cory’s yawn back before bedtime.
Because each story contains animated characters from hit Netflix shows, it’s like getting new adventures from Ridley Jones or Ada Twist, but in audio format! These first eight episodes are also just the beginning. Netflix Jr. plan many more bedtime stories in this new podcast!
Here is the There is a twist episode, “Tooth Fairy Bells.”
You can listen to Bedtime Stories with Netflix jr. on the following podcasting platforms.