Billionaires can nitpick over whether Apple is worth more than Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Netflix; guys that work on them can debate which one is better if you have a new baby at home. And while Apple lags behind most of the so-called FANG companies, it’s still batting well above the national average when it comes to providing parental leave to guys.
- Headquarters: Cupertino, CA
- Number of employees: 115,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 6 weeks
- Industry: Tech
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- In addition to its standard vacation policy, Apple provides a paid week off during Christmas, so you’re not forced to blow all your vacation time on your in-laws.
- Yes, you’ll get discounts on Apple products, but pretend to be more excited about the company’s charitable donation program, which matches up to $ 10,000 for any organization to which you contribute.
The 50 Best – Full List
9 Small Businesses Leading The Way
What About The Freelancers?
Methodology And Resources