When you find out you’re going to be a new father, the only thing you’ll need more than a good, stiff drink of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, or (and?) Guinness is a job at the company that owns Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, and Guinness.
- Headquarters: Norwalk, CT
- Number of employees: 2,400
- Paid Paternity Leave: 4 weeks
- Industry: Food And Beverage
- 2015 Rank: New entry
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- Plenty of companies offer flex time to their employees, but at Diageo they walk the walk and claim that 95 percent of employees utilize flex time to some degree in their personal work schedules.
- All exempt full-time employees are given access to flex-time scheduling, and almost all employees use some form of flexibility in their schedule.
- Offers employees Bright Horizons Care Advantage, which provides unique solutions to help better manage family responsibility, including up to 15 days of back-up child care services at a cost of $ 15 per child.
- Every month, employees receive up to 8 hours of school activity leave (up to 40 hours per year) so you will not have to miss your kid’s big game or school play.
The 50 Best – Full List
9 Small Businesses Leading The Way
What About The Freelancers?
Methodology And Resources