The parent company of things like Standard & Poor’s (which rates your bonds and securities), S&P Capital IQ (which rates your stocks), and JD Power (which rates your cars and banks and airlines); S&P Global analyzes stuff that involves money.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number of employees: 20,000
- Paid Paternity Leave: 3 weeks
- Industry: Financial
- 2015 Rank: 27
Notable Father-Friendly Policies And Practices
- The company lets your contribute up to $ 5,000 pre-tax to a flexible spending account for child care expenses and, if you make less than $ 85,000 in salary, it will match your first $ 1,000 contribution to the account.
- In addition to annual $ 5,000 college scholarships for the kids of employees, the company offers a free College Coach Program with former college admissions and finance officers who can help you and your kid navigate everything from writing an admissions essay to applying for financial aid.
The 50 Best – Full List
9 Small Businesses Leading The Way
What About The Freelancers?
Methodology And Resources