At the end of the first season of Juig, it felt like fresh air to see the Navarro cheerleading team win the Daytona Championship. Look at the literal blood, sweat and tears it takes for the student-athletes under Monica Aldama’s coaching, pushing their bodies to the extreme and take the win felt as good as any major football team’s win or NCAA game. And in the second season of Netflix’s sports documentary, the stakes are now even higher.
With the school’s newfound fame thanks to the hugely popular television series, the Navarro’s cheerleading team must prove to their competitors, and now the world, that they are good enough to achieve another victory after 2019. Netflix has increased the tension for the hopeful team. with the launch of their competitors: Trinity Valley Community College. The school is only 45 minutes away, and ready to snatch the victory away from the team we get to know and love.
Over the course of nine episodes, we watch both schools practice their hearts, try and fail various tricks, and learn more about the difficult backgrounds many of the students come from. On top of that, they have to contend with Texas’ disastrous power outage and the cancellation of the 2020 Daytona competition. In the last two episodes, both teams travel to Daytona, performing their routines, with varying degrees of success. So who won the championship?
Well, if you really want to know without watching the emotional season finale, scroll down to find out.
Who won the Daytona Championship in 2021 Juig?
In the last two episodes, both teams perform their routines twice. One time, for a preliminary score that makes up 25% of their final score, and a second time for the other 75%.
Trinity Valley goes wrong on stage on the first day and their star tumbler Dee lands wrong, causing the team to get points deducted. The next day, however, he lands it perfectly, when the score really matters.
Navarro had a similar accident, but with one of their kites, Gillian. On the first day, the team had no problems. But on the second day, Gillian missed her trick, causing a huge deduction in their final score.
In the end, Navarro recorded a 98.0708, and Trinity Valley won with a 98.22292. This is a difference of 0.1584. Yet there is always next season.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported into this site to help users provide their email addresses. You may find more information about this and similar content at piano.io